Watch this space for upcoming contest opportunities!
Berkshire Bash Trivia Contest Rules
1. One winner will be drawn daily and randomly from the pool of entries every day for five days before the festival.
2. Winners will receive prizes via e-mail (tickets) or at the festival in person .
3. To enter and to win winners must register through the form on this page with valid information including e-mail address, shipping address, phone number and be a US resident 21 years or older.
4. No purchase is necessary to win.
5. Winner will be chosen by Artistic License from a random drawing and notified by e-mail.
6. All decisions are final.
7. By registering, entrants have read and agree to Artistic License Terms and Conditions below.
Rules and regulations:
- Prizes are subject to restrictions and may not be sold or exchanged and tickets must be redeemed on their performance date.
- Prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and no substitutions are permitted.
- Awarding of prizes will be conducted by Artistic License whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the contest.
- All submitted information is kept strictly confidential, Artistic License does not endorse or participate in "spam mail". We value your privacy.
- Artistic License assumes no responsibility for late, damaged, illegible or incomplete entries.
- All entries become the property of Artistic License and will not be returned.
- All taxes on prizes are the winner's sole responsibility and all federal, state and local laws apply.
- No alternate form of entry will be honored in this contest.
- Void where prohibited or restricted.
- This promotion is conducted exclusively byArtistic License.
- The contest is not open to employees, and their families and friends, of Artistic License.
- By participating, entrants agree to allow Artistic License to periodically send notification of special offers and promotions via e-mail. If at any time you decide that you do not wish to be contacted further, use the opt-out button in each communication.
- Entries submitted by automated submission software will be disqualified.
- Artistic License and its promotional and advertising agencies, and all respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents of each, shall have no liability and shall be held harmless by Winners for any damage, loss, or liability to persons or property, due in whole or part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of prize or participation in this contest.
- Artistic License reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend part or all of this contest should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes beyond the control of Artistic License corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the contest.
- This contest is intended and limited for play in the United States and shall only be construed and evaluated according to United States law.
- For more information, call 413.644.6379